On Monday, March 7th you should have received an email directly from the Office of Global Services. The Office of Global Services is committed to providing quality visa and immigration advising for your time abroad. Please read their email in its entirety to understand the necessary next steps from an immigration perspective.
The Office of Global Services (OGS) is the resource at NYU for immigration and visa advising. The Immigration & Mobility (“Outbound”) team will help you navigate your visa process throughout the months leading up to your departure. If you have non-visa related questions related to studying abroad (for example housing or academics), please contact the Office of Global Programs.
You will work with an advisor at OGS to ensure that you are able to arrive at your study abroad site with the appropriate documentation to study. You will receive emails OGS, but know that Aaron Reynolds (email@example.com) is your primary contact for immigration related questions as a student going to NYU Prague.
OGS Contact Information:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 212-998-4242 if you have an urgent visa issue that cannot wait an email response.
- Walk-In Advising Hours are Tuesday-Thursday, from 1pm-4pm. Please come by if you need individual advising on the visa process. OGS is located at 561 LaGuardia Place. NOTE: The front door is hidden by scaffolding. We are on the SE corner of LaGuardia Place and West 3rd Street, directly behind Bobst Library.
- Schedule an appointment with an advisor if you cannot make walk-in advising hours. You can request an appointment by email, phone, or in person.
- If you are just picking up or dropping off documents, you don’t need an appointment. You can come by anytime, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.