The Office of Global Services (OGS) works with all admitted students to help you understand the visa and immigration requirements for your semester abroad. You should have received an introduction email earlier this week from OGS.
The Czech visa process is lengthy for ALL students, and can be incredibly complex at times. The process can take up to 3-4 months, so any delay in completing the below steps WILL jeopardize your ability to study at NYU Prague this Fall. Please take note of the following:
- Complete the Student Information Form
- Upload a copy of your passport
- Passport must be valid for 3 months after the end of your program.
- Please use your NYU email address (Net ID) to access this link.
- Read OGS Visa Instructions
- Review thoroughly THIS WEEK to ensure you are on track with your immigration requirements.
- Read through previous Blog Posts that discuss the visa process.
If at any point you have visa/immigration questions, do not hesitate to contact OGS at 212-998-4242 or email@example.com. Falling behind on your immigration requirements will jeopardize your ability to study abroad this Fall.