NYU’s Office of the Bursar has now sent out electronic bills (e-bills) to all registered students for the fall semester.
As an NYU Prague student, you should also have your fall Prague housing placeholder charge posted – all students must pay this amount by the due date. Once the final housing placement has been made, the e-bill will be adjusted, resulting in either a credit or an additional charge. The final charge will appear on your e-bill within 2-3 weeks following the start of the program.
Bills are due by August 9th! If you have not received an e-bill (remember, this is only sent to your NYU email account), you can still access your e-bill as follows:
- Log into NYU Home (home.nyu.edu)
- Click on the Academics tab, then click on Albert Login
- Click on the “Student Center”
- Click on the “View Bursar Account” link located under the Finances menu
- This should link to the secure eSuite website