Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- By March 15 – Confirm your place in the program by submitting reservation fee. (Please note: enrollment capacity is limited. If the program reaches capacity before we receive your reservation, you will be placed on a waitlist)
- ASAP – Save the date for the NYU Prague Pre-Departure Orientation on April 16. All students currently in NYC are required to attend.
- ASAP– RSVP to the Pre-Departure Orientation and fill out associated questionnaire.
- ASAP – Visiting Students: Set up NYU Email
- ASAP – Review introductory information on blog from the Office of Global Services.
- Renew/obtain your passport! Your passport MUST be valid through at least March 2017 (3 months BEYOND the last day of your stay in the Czech Republic). Upload a copy to OGS.
- Complete the Student Information Form (even if waiting on a renewed passport).
- If you are not a US citizen OR if you are a US citizen who has spent 6+ consecutive months in another country in the last 3 years, you will need Criminal History Reports. Contact OGS (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and get started on this now!
- Students in NY: Make plans to attend a MANDATORY NYU Prague visa workshop. Dates will be in March/April (the only exception to attending a mandatory workshop are EU/EEA/Swiss passport holders).
- March 25th or March 30th: NYU Prague visa workshop.
- International Students: Meet with an International Student Advisor at OGS to discuss maintaining your F-1 or J-1 status while studying away.
- By March 4 (11:59pm EST) – Apply for the Academic Internship Program if it’s of interest
- Week of March 14 – Albert Course Search goes live; begin planning your schedule (make sure to have some flexibility!)
- ASAP – Apply for external study away scholarships
- ASAP – Register with the Moses Center if applicable
- ASAP – Join the NYU Prague Fall 2016 Facebook group
- ASAP (Applications reviewed on a rolling basis) – Apply to be a Wasserman Global Peer
- March 9th, 5:30-6:30pm, Pless Hall, 1st Floor Lounge (32 Washington Place entrance) – Prague Fall 2016 Study Away Kick-Off. Come celebrate and meet fellow classmates!